Maintenance Membership £11.75 per month*
We have introduced our own dental membership arrangement to reward and look after our patients who visit the practice regularly. Just look at what you can gain from becoming a member!
Every six months, our members are entitled to:
- A dental appointment, including a clinical examination, a check for signs of oral cancer and routine x-rays
- A hygiene appointment to provide a full clean of the teeth and gumsand advice on how to keep your mouth healthy.
- 20% discount on any laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns,mbridges and dentures.
- 20% discount on any fillings.
- 20% discount on many other treatments (extractions, etc).
- 10% discount on oral hygiene products purchased at the practice.
- Worldwide Dental Trauma Insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage.
- Emergency Callout Insurance should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world.
- Redundancy protection for your monthly payments for up to 12 months.
And there’s more…
- Treatment planning to promote good oral health for life.
- Flexible appointment times.
- A warranty on any dental work at the practice.
- Exclusive appointment times available.
Extensive Membership £16.50 per month*
For those patients who would like more regular and extended access to dental care, we have our Extensive Membership. This includes all of the benefits of the Maintenance Membership but your loyalty benefits are extended so that you are eligible for a hygiene appointment after three consecutive monthly payments, therefore entitling you to up to four hygiene visits a year.
How do I register?
You just need to complete a simple agreement form to become a member. This will require your signature and bank account details. We will then set up a monthly Direct Debit payment. Please speak to any member of the team if you would like further details on how our membership plans could benefit you.