Our commitments to you!
We aim to provide every patient with exceptional care. We continually measure our performance to ensure that we are doing all we can to meet your requirements and exceed your expectations.
Principal Dental Practitioner
GDC:71058 Raj graduated from Kings College London in 1995. Although he enjoys most aspects of dentistry, his focus and passion is in cosmetics, ranging from crown, veneer and bridge work, helping patients achieve a full smile makeover. He has been with Charnwood for 5 years now and is their principal dentist.
GDC :193931 Kunal qualified in 2010 from the University of Sheffield. He enjoys carrying out all aspects of dentistry, and his passion and area of expertise is adult orthodontics and cosmetic dentistry. Since qualifying, Kunal has attended many post graduate courses worldwide to further his knowledge in the dental field. For him, being a dentist is all about getting to know his patients and understanding their dental concerns- its not just about performing the treatment himself. Kunal cares about what he does, and endeavours to work to his best abilities in providing service and quality dental care to his patients. Certified qualifications include six month smile, smilelign, inman aligner and IAS clear brace.
- Kush patel
GDC:.113428 Kush graduated from Manchester Dental School in 2007. He is an enthusiastic, friendly and a perceptive dental practitioner with a pro-active and highly professional attitude. His experience in general and private practice has helped him expand on the breadth of skills needed to provide total quality general and cosmetic dentistry. He is currently working towards his certificate in implant dentistry. Kush is also an avid sportsman regularly competing in and playing tennis in his spare time. He also enjoys cooking and spending time with his family.
- Reena Patel
GDC:154332 Reena has graduated from Kings College London in 2008. She enjoys general practice and strived to finish her qualification with the Royal College of surgeons (MJDF 2010.) Her determination to excel allowed her to complete a year’s long restorative course with Chris Orr and pursue her interest in facial aesthetics with qualifications from Harley Street for Botox and Dermal Fillers. Reena is a compassionate and empathetic dentist and takes pride in treating nervous patients. She completed her qualification with Yorkshire IV sedation and will be soon providing this treatment at Charnwood. She is an ethical and conscientious dentist who endeavours to provide her patients with a positive and calming experience.
Dr Mitesh Patel
GDC:75071 Mitesh is originally from London, he trained there at Kings College. He is now settled in the Midlands with his wife and three children; who are his greatest passion next to dentistry. He enjoys providing a patient orientated dental service with the patients’ best interest at the core. Mitesh is very insistent that it is important to make time to talk about what matters to people when it comes to their teeth. He currently works at Charnwood as a weekend dentist providing dentistry to patients who find it difficult to take time off out of their busy week schedules as well as same day emergencies.
Dr Kiran Hanji
GDC:82266 Kiran graduated in Birmingham. He is the owner, and occasionally works at Charnwood as a dentist, mostly seeing patients on referral from other dentists for root fillings or same day emergencies.
Dr Debika Pramanik
Debika graduated from Manchester Dental School in 1997 and the completed her vocational training in the West Midlands. Following this, she moved to London where she worked for 15 years in both the NHS and Private sector, gaining a wealth of experience working with patients from a wide range of ethnic and socio- economic backgrounds. She moved to the East Midlands after having her daughter and is enjoying the country lifestyle. Debika enjoys all aspects of dentistry and has a special interest in minimally invasive techniques. Her focus is on education and prevention.
Debika is a competent, skilled, enthusiastic and caring dentist. Her excellent communication skills allow her to make patients feel welcome and comfortable in the dental setting.
Dr Ketul Bagia
GDC :193192 Ketul graduated from King’s College London in 2010. Having gained experience in a wide variety of fields through various postgraduate courses, Ketul is now focused on Orthodontics. Currently doing his comprehensive orthodontic training, Ketul is already qualified to provide short term orthodontics in the form of six months smiles, Invisalign, Inman aligner and lingual braces. Ketul’s calm and caring chair side manner ensures patients feel at ease throughout treatment. In his spare time Ketul is a keen sportsman playing tennis, badminton and football. Ketul also enjoys travelling having covered America, South America, India and many more.
- Sarah Cumberland GDC :5989 Started at the practice as a nurse in 1998 and became qualified as a dental hygienist in 2001. She is our main hygienist at the practice working Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays.
- Nimisha Patel GDC :11456 Works at Charnwood Dental every Friday and Saturday as a hygienist and dental therapist, treating nervous children for fillings and extractions.
- Harsha Kumar GDC :239698 Works at Charnwood Dental every other Monday as a hygienist and dental therapist, treating nervous children for fillings and extractions.
- Gemma Oakley GDC :187018 Has been with the practice since 2008 previously as a qualified dental nurse and recently taken up the roll as area manager.
- Charlotte Scaysbrook GDC :148518 Has been with the practice since 2001, working alongside Kush Patel. She is our head nurse and currently training for implant nursing.
- Kate Ashby GDC :138817 Is our qualified dental nurse working alongside the principal dentist Raj Parmar. She has recently become our fire marshal.
- Kayleigh Pyle GDC :261260 Has been with the practice since 2013 working alongside Reena Patel.
- Leanne Mitchell Is our part time trainee dental nurse working towards becoming a qualified nurse.
- Dixie Leah Dean Has been at the practice for 2 years, starting off as a trainee dental nurse and has recently qualified. She works alongside Debika Pramanik.
- Jasmine Rowbottom Is our newest member of the team. She is training to become a qualified dental nurse.
- Treena Brierley Has been with the practice since 2004 working as our part time head receptionist.
- Lorraine Odell Joined the practice in 2006 also working part time as a receptionist.
- Helen Farnsworth Is our full time receptionist and joined the practice in 2013.