Dental Implants are the closest solution in dentistry to replicate natural teeth. They offer a great level of functionality and are intended to provide a long term solution that can last many years. A dental implant acts like a root replacement that allows the artificial tooth to be screwed into your jaw. With good care and hygiene, some implants can last a lifetime.
- Replace a single or several missing teeth
- Improved appearance by eliminating the need for dentures
- Increase confidence and self esteem
- Support bridges and dentures
- Enhances comfort as it confiscates messy adhesives used for dentures
- Eradicates further damage to adjoining teeth unlike with bridges
Implants are very durable and will need a number of appointments to ensure each procedure is implemented, from when the implant is placed into your jaw under a local unaesthetic to when the tooth is attached.
- Consultation – Free
- Implant Placement only £1200.00
- Implant placement and Final Crown £2250.00
- Bone Grafting At the time of Placement £500.00
- Sinus Augmentation £1500.00
- Lower Implant Over Denture £5000.00
- Upper Implant Over Denture £9000.00
Single Tooth Replacement: Immediately (at the same time an implant is placed) or after a period of healing, an abutment is attached to the implant. This is a device that “abuts” or joins the implant to a tooth form called a crown, which replaces the tooth part you see in the mouth. It will hold a custom-made crown that the dental laboratory will fabricate and match to your existing teeth. The custom crown is cemented or screwed onto the abutment to permanently keep it in place. Once the crown is in place, it should be indistinguishable from your natural teeth.
Fixed Multiple Tooth Replacement: As with single tooth replacement, temporary healing caps or abutments may be placed on multiple implants until the healing phase is complete. After healing, permanent abutments are attached to the implants. They can attach to custom-made crowns or bridgework that a dental laboratory will fabricate to match your existing teeth. In the final step, the custom bridge, which will replace multiple teeth, is cemented or screwed onto the abutments. The teeth have been replaced without disturbing the healthy teeth next to them, and bone loss has been halted.
For More Information and a Free Consultation, Call Charnwood Today On: 01509 503 208